VitrA Reduced Height concealed cistern for back to wall WCs is a great accessory used for pre-wall installation of the WC.
Option of top or front flush plate installation. The flush water volume varies between full 6 litres or half flush 3 litres. Working pressure required for smooth flow is 0.2-16 bar and the unit comes with 5 years of guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
Compatible with MOST VitrA flush plates
NOT compatible with Liquid, Origin, Select, Twin2, Smart Panel, LoopT Infrared, Pro Photocell
Vitra REDUCED height concealed cistern
- Width : 420mm
- Depth : Min 155mm and Max 185mm
- Height : Min :420mm (Flush pipe CL to top)
- Control type: Dual flush, top or front flush plate
- Volume of water : Half flush 3 litres and Full flush 6 litres
- Working pressure required for smooth flow is 0.2-16 bar