VitrA concealed cistern for back to wall WCs is a great accessory used for pre-wall installation of the WC.
Dual flush, front flush plate installation. The flush water volume varies between full 6 litres or half flush 3 litres. Working pressure required for smooth flow is 0.2-16 bar and the unit comes with 5 years of guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
Compatible with ALL VitrA flush plates
VitrA REGULAR height concealed cistern
- Width : 420mm (560mm including wall fixings)
- Depth : Min 150mm and Max 200mm
- Height : Min :780mm. Max:830mm (Flush pipe CL to top)
- Control type: Dual flush, front flush plate
- Volume of water : Half flush 3 litres and Full flush 6 litres
- Working pressure required for smooth flow is 0.2-16 bar